This Saturday marks the official start of market season for us and we’re excited! For the second year in a row, we’ll be at the Haney Farmers Market in Maple Ridge every Saturday between now and the end of October. We’ve also just been approved to sell at the White Rock Farmers Market! We’ll be there every Sunday in July and August.
This Saturday we’ll have the following edibles and seedlings at our booth at the Haney Farmers Market (Memorial Peace Park on 224th Ave from 9am – 2pm):
- radishes – we’ll have a fun variety of radishes freshly harvested – perfect for crisp radish salads.
- salad greens – we’ll have mixed lettuce greens, spicy greens, braising greens, and kale florets.
- nettle greens – be adventurous and try out some wild, super-nutritious stinging nettle greens.
- herbs – freshly cut mint, thyme, oregano, chives, and lovage will be available.
Seedlings (all grown from organic seeds):
- kale (Blue Curly & Red Russian)
- swiss chard (Pink Flamingo & Rainbow)
- collards (Champion)
- tomatoes (Yellow Pear, Nyagous, Alpha, Jaunne Flamme, and Sweetie)
We hope to see you there!